FACTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER IN THE UNITED STATES
- 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
Psssst … Rumor has it, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices found a great band for the night! Hope to see all you on Wednesday, October 4th 6-10pm.