"LAND......LAND......LAND!!!!! TWO ACRES........Great opportunity for a developer or someone who wants privacy with a wooded lot. Although the property currently has a rented house, the value is in the land and would be better suited for the development of residential or commercial use. The lot size could, potentially allow for the development of two possibly three residential properties or a small commercial property. With a variance a small warehouse may be able to be built in the rear. The land is located next to the development of Wynnewood , which presently warrants houses in the $425,000 - $500,000 range. Located on the main road of Rt.561 between Voorhees and Berlin. Easy access to major highways of Rt. 73, Rt. 30, Rt. 168, Rt. 295 and the NJTP. Great exposure and signage is possible.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,612 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Voorhees Township Board Of Education
E.T. HAMILTON SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 1170 x 1708
- R40 AND C2
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price