Additional photos and information coming soon! There is NO better mix of relaxation and recreation. Property features beautiful additional sunroom, hot water heater only 6 years old, and air conditioner and furnace only 4 years old. Primary bath updated in the last two years, and newer garden window added in dining area. When you are done admiring your quiet tree-lined views from your sunroom over your morning cup of coffee, head down to the clubhouse and mingle with other local residents in the many amenities of Shenandoah Village including their club house, fitness center, billiard/game room, in-ground pool, picnic area, putting green, library and more. The best part is there is NO property taxes, and this home features one of the lowest ground rents for the community at only $500 for the new buyer. You won't want to miss this chance for a stress-free way of living. Contact us to schedule a showing today!
Manufactured Home, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
886 sq. ft
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Trees, Side Yard. Trees/Wooded, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Library, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price