Wonderful memories make a house into a home...This home is perfect for large family gatherings and has just the right amount of space with plenty of storage . This well maintained brick rancher with replacement windows and newer 3 dimensional shingle roof features 4-5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and has a large basement that offers two large open rooms and a 1 car oversized garage. The garage is accessible through a service door on the other side of the breezeway and has a huge 42x30 asphalt driveway and makes use of a small additional piece of land they acquired to enlarge the driveway. There is also a small covered front porch, large covered breezeway patio that connects to an even larger 26'x21' rear yard patio. The large level yard is fenced but has large gates on the side for vehicular access. When you go inside you are greeted by a freshly painted interior and will notice the refinished hardwood floors that run from spacious living room through the hallways. and to the bedrooms. You will find stained wooden doors throughout and most of the closets are cedar lined and illuminated. There is a newer on demand boiler that provides high efficiency heating and hot water. The air conditioning is newer as well and there is a whole house fan that does wonders cooling off the house off. This home has been well maintained and is located near all the major roads in the area.. The turnpike, RT168, Rt 42, Rt 55, Rt 30 and the Bridges to Philadelphia are minutes away. Start making your own memories and schedule your private tour today and soon you can call this your home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Block, Frame
1,710 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Screened, Double Pane, Casement
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Porch, Patio, Breezeway, Brick
- Composition, Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 125.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Additional Lot(s), Back Yard. Additional Lot(S), Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price