Classic 5 bedrooms , 2 full bath colonial with over 2,400 sq ft of living space. Expansive living room with wood burning fire place, charming sunroom with gas fireplace, attractive dining room, huge primary bedroom, 2 more spacious bedrooms and updated bath on 2nd floor. 3rd floor features 2 more bedrooms (one with 2 cedar closets) and full bath with updated vanity and flooring... great space for kids or "work from home" area. Roof approx 10 years, hardwood floors, ample closet space, replacement windows (2017), newer hot water heater, chimney liner replaced in 2011, updated electric, deck, 2 car detached garage, Home being sold in as-is condition. Seller will take care of CO and will complete any updates/repairs required by township.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Aluminum Siding
2,466 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pennsauken Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- 2. Mantle.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot Dimensions
- 55.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price