RELAX THE DAY AWAY Summer parties and weekends spent unplugging are both easy at this delightful home in the highly sought-after Iron Rock neighborhood complete with sparkling saltwater swimming pool and outdoor patios perfect for entertaining guests surrounded in a lush, floral landscape. Soak in the outdoor sights while sitting around the built in outdoor firepit, then head inside where you will be greeted by a huge family room with original marble fireplace and wet bar. Completing the main floor is a beautifully updated eat in kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, farmhouse skink, large pantry, cook top and double wall ovens. A large laundry room, half bath, mud room with access to the 2-car attached garage make busy days easier. Step out of the gorgeous kitchen and you will be greeted by a beautiful sunlit living room and a large formal dining room both featuring beautiful gleaming floors and large windows to allow natural light to pour in. Just down the hall on the other side of this stunning timeless custom-built ranch home features Two sunny generous sized bedrooms with large closets. A full bath perfectly situated between the two bedrooms. On the other side of the hall features a large master bedroom featuring walk in closet, dual vanities and a large shower making mornings a breeze to get ready in. Let's head downstairs to your fully finished basement which features a large second family room perfect for movie nights or just relaxing with friends and family. An exercise room, office, two bedrooms and a large room currently being used as a sixth bedroom complete this amazing space. Enjoy the hallmarks of timeless interior style mixed with today's modern flair and amenities in this well-appointed ranch that custom built in 1969. This home even has an awesome built in safe that you will never be able to guess where it is and will be disclosed only to the lucky new buyer upon acceptance of an offer. Did I mention this home is close to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, major highways and just a short drive to Philadelphia? Discover all of that and more in this beautiful property. Come and see this amazing home soon this one won't last.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,666 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Pennsauken Township Public Schools
GEORGE B. FINE E.S.
HOWARD M. PHIFER M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Deck
- Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Saltwater
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 140.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price